Wednesday 12 November 2014

QUOTES...


Assalamualaikum.. we met again. So sory because regardless of the guideline to update this blog. There are problems that cannot be avoided..(:
Today I want to share about quotes related with me and how it was meant for me. There is the 3 C's of life:
"CHOICES, CHANCES, CHANGES"
Before I decided to further study into this course, the quotes above which it acted as a catalyst and inspire me because before this, I never thought for further study but when I got the motivation and spirit from family and friends, I made the above quotes as my starting point as a student again.
 That being quotes mentioned choices when I had to make a choice. Then, this is what the quotes mentioned chances when I had the chance and need to make a choice and finally when I have make decision for better changes of my life..


Second quotes are very meaningful to me when I was a student again. Any matters in life must be a challenge and life as a student was very challenging especially degree student. We need more efforts and sacrifice everything like time and so ever. It is cause I almost give up !  But with the quotes above made me wake up and stand up again ! And also high expectations from my family. They are everything to me and I never  hurt them and waste their hopes. I'm sure everything will go smoothly. 
In Sha Allah. (: 
Allah S.W.T always beside and listen for the prayers of His servants..
"Never give up or lose faith in something that you know God has placed in your life. Be patient and remember there is a time for everything".

                                        From my heart,
                                    -asya-


No comments:

Post a Comment