Thursday 9 October 2014

                            FAMILY AND I...
Hye assalamualaikum.. 
we meet again ! :)
              Today i want story about my           family and i...
I have family that may fairly large number of 8 people, including my parents. We live at Sik, Kedah. My parents are pure "KEDAHAN" because both sides are from Kedah. hihihi.... My father's name ROHANI BIN ISMAIL. His aged 57 years old and self-employef. My mother's name SITI ROHANI BT IBRAHIM. Her aged 52 years old and only full-time housewife. (Sweet couple right ?
Because they has same name. Hihihi) 
The first child is my sister. Her name is SITI FATIMAH and aged 29 years. Working as a nurse. My second sister named SITI MARIAM and was 27 years old. She also just married. The third child is male and he is my brother. His named MOHD TARMIZI, 25 years old and self-employed. The fourth child is me ;). I have two younger brothers who are MOHD KHAIRULL, 16 years old and DANIAL IMAN, 8 years old. They were both still in school at the secondary school and primary school which are Sek. Men. Keb. Jeneri and Sek. Keb Kampung Betong. 
    Right now, I only have a grandmother who is the mother of my mother. My grandmother's named  SITI RAHMAH. Grandparents on my father's side had died. 
   My close family relatives are brother and sister of my father. I called them Pak Ngah and Mak Lang. My Pak Ngah's named AYOB BIN ISMAIL and her wife's named ASMA which is my Mak Ngah. My Mak Lang's named ZAITUN BT ISMAIL. Her husband already passed away 10 years ago. My Pak Ngah's family have 8 childrens and my Mak Lang's family have 4 childrens. The total of all my cousins are 12 people. They lived near the house where I live now. They are always there when our family needed. That's where there is good when we lived in the village and is surrounded by a closed relative. It facilitates us in our dealings anything.
They not only help but also has become part of my extended family. They can be a playmate, friend chatting and joking.
The result will be a more harmonious life and help each other survive. Which can be applied when living near relatives who are very close relationship with us. I love my family so much. MUCH LOVE ! 💖💖
                                        True love
                                           Asya
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment